Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jana's Intro


Hi, my name is Jana and I’m starting this blog for my education 6305 class.  I have never done this before but I know it will be a great experience.  I also realize blogs are becoming more and more popular in today’s technological world.  So here’s to keeping up with technology.

I am a 26 year-old Wild Wonderful West Virginia native who can’t get enough of the WV hills. 

I currently live in Morgantown with my boyfriend, Richie, and my dog, Buddy.
I am a graduate of Fairmont State UniversityI have a Bachelors of Science Degree is Chemistry and am working on my Masters of Arts in Teaching, specifically chemistry. 


I am blessed with a WONDERFUL family.  My dad, Richard, is an art teacher at a middle school and my mom, Janice, is head of nursing at a mental hospital.  I have one sister, Joy, who lives in the panhandle and teaches kindergarten.  We are a pretty tight family and enjoy spending time together.  I am lucky enough to still have my presence graced by my dad’s father, Clayton (96), and my mom’s mother, Vera (86).  My grandfather lives with my parents (actually they live in his house) and my grandmother lives in Canada. 

I can’t think of anything else to put in this so I guess I am done for now.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment