Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jing Image

Today’s assignment was to work with the Jing program which allows the user to capture screenshots.   Here is a link to a Jing Tutorial video.  Once the image is captured the user can use the image editing tools to add texts, highlight, and insert arrows.  The captured image can be saved to any location on the user’s computer as a .PNG image or published as a screen casted image which creates a link that can be shared with others. 

The following image is the graphic I created in Jing.  It is an example of an open book quiz I could use in my classroom.  Here is the link to my screen cast image.

I can see where the Jing tool will be very useful in my future.  This tool will be useful when interacting with my students and model technology.  I feel this assignment follows NETS T #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment