Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week 6

I had a lot of fun with this week’s project.   I went through a lot of projects and looked at a lot of script.  Originally I tried to write my own script but I got stuck because it was a lot more difficult then I was ready for.  In the end decided to remix someone else’s.  I found one I liked, Intro to Gaia, and went from there.  I chose this project because I liked the idea of incorporating different pictures that inspire me.   Without much thought I knew I wanted to include my family, my dog, and my career.  In the end I am very proud of my project.  I have already shown it to my boyfriend and parents.  I also plan to share it with some friends.  In the past I haven’t considered myself to be technologically savvy but maybe I should give myself more credit.  J

Here is my About Me!
 

7 comments:

  1. From your About Me I learned that you....have a really cute dog.
    What I like best about your project is....they way you presented yourself with photos.
    One thing I learned about SCRATCH from your project is....I'm auditorilly challenged. You made the sound work and I always have trouble with that component.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your About Me project I learned that you...that you have a BS in chemistry. I'm impressed.
    What I like best about your project is...you incorporated a lot of photos & the star background.
    One thing I learned about SCRATCh from your project was...that SCRATCH is such a great program, I love that you can download other projects and retool them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your About Me project I learned that you want to teach chemistry. What I liked best about your project is the photos you used. One thing I learned about SCRATCH from your project is that there are many different ways to present information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that this project is making everyone feel like Tekies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your About Me project I learned that you want to teach Chemistry, graduated from FSU, have a dog, and love to spend time with your family.
    What I liked best about your project was the background you chose, along with the music for your presentation. I love stars!
    One thing I learned about SCRATCH from your project is that you can put multiple pictures with multiple sprites on the same background and have them interact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From your About Me project I learned that you...want to teach chemistry.
    What I like best about your project is...that you had different object to click on to represent different aspects of your life.
    One thing I learned about SCRATCh from your project was...you can use sprites to bring up multiple pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From your About Me project I learned that you... you have a cute black dog.
    What I like best about your project is... the pictures you matched up to your interests.
    One thing I learned about SCRATCH from your project was... you can have picture pop up with clicks of the mouse.

    ReplyDelete